Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Visiting With Santa


Alyssa asked for a camera, some Barbie furniture and her two front teeth. Ian asked for a Transformer. When Santa called me up to his lap he took one look at me and asked me when I was due. When I told him three weeks he said that he didn't even need to ask me what I wanted, it was pretty clear.

2 comments:

Kati Atkinson Vollmer said...

Cute pics! You look GREAT for being due in 3 weeks! Can't wait to hear the news!

Emily said...

I can't believe you only have 3 weeks left. You do look amazing. So I can't even comment on the poem in the last post. It just made me cry. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas despite Jason being gone. Good luck with the delivery. I know you have family, but please call if there is anything you need.