

The past few weeks have been wonderfully crazy. As most of you know and because of the previous post, our new little one was born two weeks ago. My wonderful mom stayed at the house with the kids while I was at the hospital. Then, when I was discharged she stayed here with me to clean, cook, take care of the kids while I recovered.
Then last week Jason came home from Iraq on his R&R leave. It has been so nice (understatement of the year) to have him home. So for the past week we have done a whole lot of nothing and it has been fantastic! We have spent the past week holding our new little Andrew, setting up the new TV we got for Christmas, playing Wii with the kids, visiting with our families and friends, going out to eat, watching movies, running errands together, fixing up our computer (Jason has been giving it a little TLC and updating some of our software) and so on. It is Heaven on earth!




1 comment:
These are such cute pictures. I'm sure this past week and 1/2 have been heaven with Jason home. I hope you're feeling good and not over doing it. Ya right!! Call me when Jason goes back for a good cry!
Post a Comment