Monday, March 15, 2010

Update on Jason


Jason sent me this picture a couple of days ago and said I had permission to post it here. He is doing well. Going back to Iraq at the beginning of February wasn't fun--for any of us, but especially Jason. After returning there his unit moved to a new base so now he has had to get used to new surroundings again, plus missing out on the family and a new baby was a hard pill to swallow. The good news is that they should be returning home for good a bit earlier than we had expected. We thought it would be sometime in July, but it looks like he will be home by June (or hopefully sooner.)

Recently the weather there has begun to warm up. Well, actually it looks as if it is getting downright hot. Luckily it seems that Jason arrived there after the hottest part of the year and will be returning home before the blistering heat sets in. With the end in sight we are all just continuing to take it one day at a time.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so glad to hear good news. I hope things are going ok for you. You are amazing!!! I think of you often.