Sunday, December 26, 2010

December

It is the day after Christmas and we had a wonderful holiday. As we were driving home from my parents house last night I was thinking of our kids and how things went for them. I was thinking about how it was a great holiday. I believe their big expectations they build up in their minds were met. We had wonderful time together on Christmas Eve and good times with our extended families a few days before Christmas and on Christmas day. You can't ask for more than that, can you? Anyway, I'll post pictures of our Christmas later, but first I wanted to post a few things that have been happening during this month.Andrew helping to decorate the Christmas tree. I was surprised that he didn't bother our tree, decorations, or presents very much. I thought it was going to be a big problem, but it really wasn't.

Jason and I attended a military conference in Denver the weekend before Christmas. These are some pictures of us visiting the Denver Art Museum and the County Complex while we were there. We took Andrew with us, Alyssa and Ian had a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa Summers house.
We decorated cookies a few nights ago. Ian was quite proud of this cookie, um, I mean, this pile of frosting and sprinkles with a cookie in there somewhere.

No comments: