Thursday, May 26, 2011

More Silhouette Craftiness


I can't believe it but tomorrow is the last day of school around here.  It seems like just yesterday I was debating whether or not I should send Ian to Kindergarten or to wait a year.  After some thoughtful prayer I decided to send Ian and now here we are, at the end of Kindergarten.  It was a great year for both kids.  They both had fantastic teachers and I wanted to be sure to thank them for their hard work this year.  I made these super cute thank you gifts for them.  I got the idea from another blog called Our Best Bites.  These used to be cans of mandarin oranges, but I replaced the contents with chocolate covered cinnamon bears.  The full instructions can be found here on how to replace the contents and still have the cute little pop top (as well as downloadable labels, although I re-made my own on a full sheet label and then cut it out on my silhouette.)   These were cheap, easy, and really quick.  The cute little cards I made however, took me a while to cut (on the silhouette) and glue, but they turned out so cute they were totally worth it.  It took so long because I had to resize and then cut out the red, white and then yellow layers of the wording.

No comments: