I haven't been to your blog in a while--you've been busy! All of your pages look so good. I need to get going again on mine. I really like your remembrance of September 11, 2001. It was such a horrible day/weeks/months but it's important to remember.
I'm glad that you list your favorite digital scrapbooking sites. I got a new computer six weeks ago and I still haven't transferred everything (like my internet favorites) over so it's nice to know where to find that information!
1 comment:
I haven't been to your blog in a while--you've been busy! All of your pages look so good. I need to get going again on mine. I really like your remembrance of September 11, 2001. It was such a horrible day/weeks/months but it's important to remember.
I'm glad that you list your favorite digital scrapbooking sites. I got a new computer six weeks ago and I still haven't transferred everything (like my internet favorites) over so it's nice to know where to find that information!
Post a Comment