I made a book for Andrew as a gift for his second birthday. Let's be honest, he didn't need anything. Christmas was just a couple of weeks before his birthday and even then I had a hard time figuring out what to get him. He LOVES to sit on my lap and look at pictures on the computer. He also loves to look at my scrapbooks, but since I'm a little bit protective of those I thought a board book made just for him was the perfect gift. Turns out I was right. He loves it. I designed the scrapbook pages, printed them just as I would a photo, and then glued them to a blank board book. I still need to seal them with Mod Podge for protective purposes, but I haven't done it yet.
![]() |
| Its All About Him by Kristin Cronin Barrow. Templates from Shabby Princess, Peppermint Creative, or myself. |












1 comment:
Hi! I know, it's been awhile. But I have to chime in that this is an awesome idea! Did you make the board book or how did you do it? I'm very curious.
Carrie O
Post a Comment