I'm spending any computer time I get lately trying to finish a 2007 family album. I don't have too many left to do. These pages are from a weekend Jason spent with the Army last August. I love that I found a digi kit that matches his uniform.
Nice. It's hard to find military stuff. I thought you had maybe taken a picture of his uniform and made the paper with that and then extracted the elements from his real stuff. Are you ordering Shutterfly for your book? How many pages did your year end up being?
1 comment:
Nice. It's hard to find military stuff. I thought you had maybe taken a picture of his uniform and made the paper with that and then extracted the elements from his real stuff. Are you ordering Shutterfly for your book? How many pages did your year end up being?
Post a Comment