I discovered a new thing today on lds.org. In the middle of the page you can click on a link called
LDS Gems. If you subscribe to this they will send you instpirational quotations by email. Depending on the category you choose (daily, family, youth, family history) they will send them daily or on specified days. I signed up for the family gems. Sent on Mondays and Fridays,
Family Gems are thought-provoking quotes from Church leaders that focus on supporting and strengthening marriage and family relationships.
2 comments:
So I have to tell you, you are my angel!! I am so excited about the wedding dress and it was so nice to see you, like no time has passed at all (:
Awwww, Ashley. I'm touched. I was so excited when you called and said you were coming in on Friday. I couldn't believe we were going to have some time to connect again. I agree...it was like no time had passed. I am honored you allowed me to be part of choosing your wedding dress. I'll be there Saturday for your fitting. Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment