Sunday, April 5, 2009

New (used) Car

Well, after coveting one of these babies for over a year now, I finally got one. We just bought a 2004 Toyota Sienna. It is so fun to drive. I once said I would never drive a mini-van. But, that was before I had small children. It is so convenient. I love having the extra room and the automatic sliding door. I can now carpool, haul bikes and such, go camping and not be packed into our car like sardines. I love it. Alyssa says she can finally see out her windows (she claims she couldn't see out of the Buick very well.) She sits in the back seat in the middle and now she can see out both sides and the front window. Also, the kids are separated now and I haven't had to deal with any fighting. Usually I feel like I dread having to run errands, but ever since last Wednesday I keep trying to think of someplace I have to go. Hee hee.

5 comments:

Kati Atkinson Vollmer said...

I'm jealous! Exactly what I want! We actually owned one 2 years ago for about 24 hours before I decided we HAD to take it back (long story)!......Can't wait to get one again! You'll love it!

Jenny said...

Yippeee!!!!! It looks gorgeous and I LOVE the color!!! How fun!

margaret wheeler said...

I love it! I am SO happy for you!!!

Marie said...

We have a sienta and I have loved it! no problems

Angie said...

That's great...love being able to separate the kids!