Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy...everything!

Today is a momentous day at the Schoenfeld house. Today is our 10th wedding anniversary and it also happens to be Alyssa's 6th birthday. Yes, June 10th is a pretty big day around here. We started off our day by going out for breakfast before Jason left for work.
Then the kids and I met my mom for lunch at the exclusive McDonalds. We had a birthday party planned this afternoon for Alyssa, but since the weather did not cooperate and things were rescheduled we kind of had our day left wide open. I didn't want to disappoint the expectations a six-year-old mind might conjure up for her birthday so we changed our plans and went to lunch with Grandma. Grandma didn't dissapoint, thankfully. After lunch we went to a beauty school where Alyssa was treated to getting her hair styled and her fingernails painted. This turned out to be quite exciting for and again, those big expectations of this special day (she's been counting down for several weeks now) were met.

Just want to say to Jason...Happy Anniversay. I love you. To Alyssa...my big birthday girl. Happy Birthday, I love you, too.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I can't believe how big Alyssa is! That is so crazy. She will forever be 2-years-old to me :) Happy anniversary!