Today I went with Ian on a field trip for his preschool to a pumpkin patch. These are a few pictures from our outing. The sun was pretty bright, so that is why Ian is pulling some funny faces in most of the pictures.
Cute pictures. You look great!!! Glad to know Jason is doing good. I hope you are feeling well and doing ok. Let me know if you need anything (I mean it!!!!)
You are looking so good! I swear, if you didn't get so darn sick, I would say you were made for pregnancy. You have that "glow," and look beautiful! I really want to chat, but I seem to keep missing you. Next time you see me logged on, try and chat if you can. I have some exciting news I want to share with you (at least I am very excited!)
3 comments:
Cute pictures. You look great!!! Glad to know Jason is doing good. I hope you are feeling well and doing ok. Let me know if you need anything (I mean it!!!!)
You look darling! I hope you are feeling better.
You are looking so good! I swear, if you didn't get so darn sick, I would say you were made for pregnancy. You have that "glow," and look beautiful! I really want to chat, but I seem to keep missing you. Next time you see me logged on, try and chat if you can. I have some exciting news I want to share with you (at least I am very excited!)
Post a Comment