I'm not sure if anyone who reads this blog is responsible for the surprise gift that I found on my porch when I returned from LA this evening, but because the gift was left by someone remaining anonymous, my only way to say thanks is to do it on this blog. Thank you.
When we returned home today a red gift bag was sitting by my door. Inside was a card that thanked our family for our service as the upcoming Veteran's Day approaches. Inside the bag was a game for the kids, some little bath capsules (which have already found their way into the kids bath tonight) a book about motherhood and a beautiful framed picture of the American Flag made out of scrap pieces of fabric (very cute.) So to whom ever was thinking about our family and did this, my most sincere thanks, it was extremely nice of you. It caused me to get quite choked up (which isn't hard to do these days.)
No comments:
Post a Comment