Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Andrew's Blessing

On Sunday we blessed Andrew at our home. We wanted to do it while Jason was home so he could perform the blessing. Because of this we did it while Andrew was still very new and for this reason we chose to do it at home and keep our guests to a minimum. I was very happy with how it turned out. Because our only guests were our parents and our grandmothers (as well as our bishop) it made the blessing very intimate and special. It was really a nice day and I am so happy to have had a chance to get some good pictures of us together.Jason's dad Jim (or James, as Andrew is named after him), Jason, and my dad, David. (Ian's middle name is David.)

My three boys.

Grandma Moss, my mom, and myself.Jason's family.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so happy you have your family together. And by the way how did you find time scrapbook? Enjoy your time with Jason home. Love all the pictures.

Jenny said...

I'm so glad it turned out well! You did get wonderful pictures! Enjoy each moment!