Today was a nice quiet day around my house (my mom and dad were kind enough to take Alyssa and Ian for the night so I could get some rest.) I spent the day resting, watching movies while I nursed little Andrew, and scrapbooking. Oh yeah, and I spend some time at a doctor's office because I have a minor sinus infection. But without further ado, here is what I worked on today:
Love em Mary Lee. I haven't scrapbooked in FOREVER, so I'm sure when I sit down to do it, I'm going to have LOTS of questions again! Glad you got some ME time! Hope all is well!
2 comments:
They turned out great! Glad you got some "me" time.
Love em Mary Lee. I haven't scrapbooked in FOREVER, so I'm sure when I sit down to do it, I'm going to have LOTS of questions again! Glad you got some ME time! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment