

Alyssa loves taking care of Andrew. Yesterday after I got everybody else ready for church Alyssa offered to hold Andrew for me while I got ready. Within a couple of minutes he was asleep on her shoulder.
On Saturday we were going to go do something fun together as a family. Ian had a couple of problems with his temper and emotions so as a punishment I told him that he would have to stay home and I would send Alyssa with Jason's sister by herself instead. In order to calm himself down I made him lay on his bed. He fell asleep there. Alyssa felt so bad for him that while he was sleeping she wrote him this note:

She is such a good big sister.
4 comments:
What a sweet girl!!! I'm so glad you have a little helper. You're amazing! Church with no help and tiny baby. I hope you are doing ok. How much longer till Jason is home? How is he doing? I think of you often. You guys are all in our prayers!
What a sweetheart! Doesn't it just do your heart good when they care so much about each other! And yes, you were seriously an answer to my prayers when you came driving up right after Justin got in that car accident. Seriously, I don't know what I would have done without you during all of that! Sure miss you
Your scrapbook pages are really awesome! Alyssa is such a cute girl!
Alyssa is such a sweetie. I love Andrew sleeping in her arms, what a great big sister.
Post a Comment