Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Week In My Life (Part 2)

Here's the text in case you can't read it:

Ian has formed an obsession with the Wii, particularly Super Mario Brothers. This morning he greeted me holding the box and talking about it before he had even said hello or had breakfast. Since I have taken the Wii away for a few days, I worried this might turn into a problem, but in the end, it wasn’t an issue.

After Ian and Alyssa went to school I went to have the van inspected and registered. Here’s Andrew and I waiting at the auto service center. After that we made a stop at the grocery store before heading to pick up the kids from preschool. I was a few minutes late because the woman in line in front of me was having trouble with her coupons and then paid by check. Frustrating.

Alyssa’s room needed a good cleaning, so I helped her clean her room, including clean sheets. She begged me not to include the picture of her messy room in my scrapbook page. Sorry honey, it is what it is.

I Finished up the day by folding some clothes. Hopefully tomorrow I can fold and put away the rest.

3 comments:

margaret wheeler said...

I am loving reading every day's update & it isn't even my life! What a fun project & awesome journaling of what a day in your life is like! xoxo

margaret wheeler said...

P.S. Tell Alyssa her room looked awesome! I'm impressed! It looks like Mary Poppins stopped by. :)

Jenny said...

Yeah! I knew you would do this eventually! They look great and I like how there are several pictures for the day. This will eliminate a lot of scrapbooking pics that you just really never get to so you can focus your best pages on main events, holidays, vacations, etc. What website gave you the challenge?