Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Week In My Life (Part 3)

Journaling:

A few days ago I took the Jetta to have it cleaned in anticipation of Jason’s return. I thought it would be nice to have a clean car for him to start commuting in. Today I went and picked it up. It looks great. They gave me a great price because it was for my deployed husband.

I finally signed up for Netflix. We can order videos or watch some of them instantly on our computer. Alyssa and Ian were watching a Tom and Jerry pirate movie. Ian’s really into pirates lately.

Alyssa is such a great helper. When I’m trying to do something like fix dinner she holds Andrew for me when he’s fussing. Aren’t they cute together?

I filled up the van with gas today. Tomorrow I have to go to Salt Lake and I didn’t have enough gas. I hate getting gas. I hate spending the money and I hate doing it in the cold like I did AGAIN today.

I also cleaned up my room today. I dusted and cleaned off our night tables. It feels so good to have it clean.

Andrew had a bath tonight. I love how he smells after a bath. Especially before bed, he is so snuggly.

It wouldn’t be a record of my life if it didn’t include changing diapers.

1 comment:

MaryLee said...

Wow! The Jetta does look clean. It probably feels a lot better now.