Monday, May 3, 2010

A Week In My Life (Part 5)


Today started off as a typical Sunday. I was in a rush (no matter how early I get up and get going) to get myself and three kids ready for church on time. We made it on time, but Ian was not happy about going. He made quite a fuss getting to Primary too. I am really losing my patience. Knowing Jason will be home soon is cutting my patience short with whining, crying, fighting, and constant demands.

After church and after everyone was finally fed, I wanted to spend a little bit of time on the computer. Before long, everyone was climbing on the chair and desk around me. This is very typical. I figured I wasn’t getting what I wanted done anyway, so I turned on the “Photo Booth” feature of our computer and we sat around making funny faces for the camera.

After dinner was another neighborhood walk-about. This was started a few weeks ago by our ward. At 7:00 everyone is encouraged to go walking through the neighborhood and engage in conversations with both friends and people we may not know so well. At one of the homes in the the ward a table is set up with ice water and cookies. It is a fun outing and it is nice to greet our neighbors and visit.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your faces are hilarious! What fun! You are almost there and he will be home! I am so jealous (and very happy too)!