Thursday, May 6, 2010

A Week In My Life (Part 6)


Pretty much every day starts out with a bowl of oatmeal for Ian.

That morning he discovered that if he puts his finger sword on his toe that he can walk around and pretend that he is a raptor with a toe claw. He asked me if he could stay up late that night so he could hunt in the dark like raptors do.

Loading and unloading the dishwasher are probably a big part of any mother’s daily chores, and I am no different.

It was Ian’s turn to teach FHE. He chose a lesson called “I Can Share.” It was a super quick lesson because he wouldn’t let anyone help him, very little we did in preparation was actually presented in the lesson. The important part is that we did it. I’m sure he learned something from teaching it. Then we visited Grandma Schoenfeld who has been sick.

As part of our ticket reward system Alyssa had earned enough tickets helping around the house to take a trip to Old McDonalds (as she calls it.) This was our dinner. I was not so enthusiastic about the food or entertainment, but they had a great time.

Finally we finished off the evening by running an errand to Target. We saw this KC-135 coming in to Hill AFB for a landing.

No comments: