I've been working like crazy on my 2009 scrapbook the past couple of weeks (now that things have settled down from the holidays). A few of these were done several months ago and I never posted them. So, except for about four or five events of 2009 I am pretty much done. I'm hoping to get this thing done as soon as possible and upload it to be printed. In the meantime, I'm adding them to this blog for anyone who cares to look. Sorry, there are a lot of them, and pay no attention to their order as I am too lazy to import them in the proper chronological order. Also, if you want to see all the 2009 scrapbook pages I've posted all together, including these ones, click here.








































2 comments:
looks like you have had a fun year. so cute
Can you do my digital scrapbooking, you are so good! I love all the pictures of your cute kids!
Post a Comment