Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ian Turns 6!

Ian has been talking since sometime last winter about having his birthday party at Chuck E. Cheeses.  I don't usually do birthday parties at a place like this, but I caved in and gave him what he wanted.  He told me it was "the best day ever!"  So, at least he was happy and he'll remember this day.
 

The "Angry Birds" cupcakes I made (Alyssa helped)



Alyssa and her cousin Luke on the virtual roller coaster.

I think it is probable that Ian spent all of his coins on this one submarine game.  The game he talked about sine the only other time he has been to Chuck E. Cheeses.  The reason he wanted to have his birthday party here.

The Birthday Boy.  I made him this shirt and he was so proud to wear it that day.

Ian playing the submarine game again.

His friends, sister, and cousins.

Sometimes when I think of this party all I can think of is how much it cost, but when I see the look on his face in this picture, I'm glad he is so happy.

Blowing out the candles.

Dancing with Chuck E. Cheese

Some of the kids posing for a picture with the Chuck.  "He's real, you know."

Ian in the ticket blaster.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love the cake!!! how fun