As any parent knows, it is amazing how fast your children grow up. My youngest turned two this week. He is such a fun little guy and I just can't get enough of him (until just before naptime and bedtime though, I won't lie. He can be like a little wrecking ball around the house and a little sleep for him is a little rest for me.) But he is so kissable and full of expression that he just kills me.
We celebrated his birthday on Sunday night with his Grandparents. He just loves the Toy Story movies so I made him a Toy Story cake. And, since we just had Christmas and he is the youngest, it just didn't seem like he needed anything. So he got a Toy Story book, some new PlayDough tools, and a scrapbook/board book I made him of his family. He just loves to look at pictures of himself and people he knows. He was pretty happy with his new book.
![]() |
| Checking out his new scrapbook--with pages he can't rip or destroy! |
We celebrated his birthday on Sunday night with his Grandparents. He just loves the Toy Story movies so I made him a Toy Story cake. And, since we just had Christmas and he is the youngest, it just didn't seem like he needed anything. So he got a Toy Story book, some new PlayDough tools, and a scrapbook/board book I made him of his family. He just loves to look at pictures of himself and people he knows. He was pretty happy with his new book.




1 comment:
Awesome cake! Glad you guys had fun.
Post a Comment