My scrapping mojo is really flowing. I think that's because I realize I am almost finished with a complete year. A few months ago I looked through all my photos from 2007 to see what I hadn't scrapped. As I did this I made a list of each of the events still to be done. I keep this list in the desk drawer and when I sit down to scrapbook I choose one event and when I'm done with it I cross it off the list. After last night I am now down to two more events until I have finally finished 2007. When I'm done I hope to have these all printed in a book. So without further ado...here's what I worked on last night:


To read the journaling click on the image for a bigger view.
note: Jenny, did you see the tutorial on PeppermintCreative on how to make an outline like the one I did here on this purple paper? Maybe you already know how to do this.
1 comment:
Thanks for the tip. I remember reading a tutorial on how to do this, but I couldn't remember where I had found it. pretty neat. Your pages look so good!
Post a Comment