Friday, March 23, 2012

Ian Finally Loses A Tooth

Ian has finally lost his first tooth.  It has been loose for a while and one day I noticed his adult tooth already growing behind it.  We had him wiggle and wiggle it.  But he just wouldn't wiggle it enough.  I tied some floss around it and tugged hard.  That made a big difference.  It was now hanging on just barely, but Ian wouldn't let me get at it just yet.  He finally allowed me to tie some floss and try again, but I just couldn't get the floss around it.  When I was "attempting" to get the floss in there I just flicked the tooth with my finger and ta-da!  Ian had lost his first tooth.  He was a bit shocked at first, but he got over it quickly and couldn't wait to see what the tooth fairy would bring.  He was hoping for a golden dollar like she had done for Alyssa and he was not disappointed.  (2/3/12)



Oh, and what happens when a two-year-old sees Mommy taking a picture of brother with his mouth open, two-year-old must do it too.

No comments: