Friday, March 23, 2012

Valentine's Day

I didn't want to buy pointless gifts and spend a lot of money on what I consider to be a minor holiday, but at the same time I do feel these little holidays are opportunities to make an ordinary day a bit more special for my family.  I got up and made the kids heart shaped pancakes.  I also helped in their classroom Valentine parties.  And then I thought I'd make a nice dinner.  I also bought some red sodas and then cut out new labels on my silhouette (I used a full sheet label, cut it and then just stuck it on.)  I made the kids little coupons, and we ate a nice steak dinner with molten lava cakes for dessert.  I can see that someone had been messing with my camera though, because the lens was dirty--a major pet peeve.






1 comment:

Marie said...

you are so fun I might have steal your ideas next year