Today Jason was out raking the leaves from our cherry tree. The kids saw this as a perfect opportunity to play in the back yard, climbing our tree and running through the leaves. I saw this as a perfect opportunity to take cute pictures to scrapbook. And then I wasted no time scrapbooking them with this darling new kit. Sometimes when I scrapbook something I am just ok with it. Not these pages. I LOVE these pages. They just came together so well and I am so happy with them. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:
It's so nice to know I'm not the only one freaking out over a case of croup. Two of my other boys have had bad colds and coughs but nothing like Troy. The thing I feel worst about is making Kade, my oldest, panic cause I woke him up telling him his aunt was coming and that I had to get Troy to the Dr. I called him as I was driving away to talk to him till his aunt got there and he was bawling, cause he was so worried about Troy. But we really are doing much better.
By the way, I LOVE your scrapbook pages. It almost makes me want to go digital. Do you think it's about the same as far as cost and time go?
Those pictures are so cute! And I love this song by Josh Groban (I always love that part of your blog).
It was fun talking to you the other day. Thanks for all of your help. You have made my creative juices flow, now I need to really get into digital scrapbooking.
Post a Comment