So to speak. We bought a treadmill that was delivered yesterday. It is a mammoth size treadmill. The box it came in was actually a wood crate with cardboard box stapled around it. It was seriously enormous. So big that it sat in the front yard most of the day until we got help to take the various pieces in the house. We got it assembled and it is bigger than I thought, but Jason is very excited to be able to run at home and not always outside in bad weather, darkness or the summer heat.
So I ran again today. I went two miles (walking alternating half miles that is.) My foot had a bit of pain still, but I'm sure it will get better. I am looking forward to getting in shape. I was feeling quite good about my running/exercise at the time of my injury, so I am excited to get back where I was and take it further (hopefully shed a few pounds in the process!)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun (sort of!). Hope you enjoy it!
Post a Comment