Well I haven't posted anything for a few days because there isn't really anything to say. Last Friday I went to the zoo with the kids and my family. It was really fun. They have the CUTEST baby giraffe. Ian went nuts with the snakes and alligators. I will post pictures in a few days when I get those pictures scrapbooked. In other news, I really enjoyed General Conference (what I heard of it with two kids, that is.) As with most of you, I especially liked Elder Ballard's talk to mothers. His words were nice to hear and offered some encouragement that I'm sure we all need to hear as mothers of small children. There were a handful of other great talks, but sometimes it takes me listening to it two or three times before it sinks in. I plan on downloading the mp3 version of some of them from lds.org and then I can listen to them on the iPod or burn them to CD and listen again.
Today I made homemade strawberry jam. I made regular jam and some freezer jam. I just had a piece of toast with jam on it and it was delicious. Other than that, I just don't really have anything to say. The weather has been cold and stormy so I can't even say I've enjoyed a day outside. Luckily the weather is suppose to be absolutely gorgeous starting Friday and going through about Tuesday. So the next few days are shaping up to be just what you hope for on a spring day. A day at the park is just what we all need I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment