Yesterday I noticed Ian had developed a cough. During the night last night it got much worse and by this morning he was having difficulty breathing. He has pretty much refused to eat solid foods for two days now so I was growing concerned. Yes Emily, it is croup. After what we went through when he had it a year and a half ago I suspected it was so. I called and got an appointment with the doctor. Poor little guy has pretty much done nothing else but lay around all day. I figured if I was going for Ian I mind as well have them take a look at Alyssa's finger too. He said she will definitely lose her fingernail and gave me some stuff to put on it that will help with the healing.
Now I pray that this is it. No more accidents, no more illness. Good thing kids bounce back quickly.
2 comments:
Sounds like no fun at all! Hope he gets better quickly and you can rest a little!
Sick/hurt kids is no fun. Especially when you want to be out doing fun holiday things. Hope you are all well and back on top soon!!!
Post a Comment