Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Digital Scrapbooking

I've had several friends ask me within the last two weeks about digital scrapbooking. I went back through my blog and labeled all the posts with scrapbook pages in them. There is now a link on the side bar of my blog you can click on that will take you directly to all posts with scrapbook pages in them. Hope this helps.

1 comment:

Ammie G said...

holy cow! you are a MUCH better bloger than I. I only got to skim at some of your awesome blog. I will have to return soon. My kids need a mom so I must go. but love the calander at the bottom. and your s.b. pages are awesome. do they take less time then with real paper? the butterfly eggs where found in Highland this summer i will put you on my friends list. they are all ways looking for good homes to place them in. well I will be back to check more of this awesome blog out. we need to get together some time. love ya ammie