Yesterday was Ian's first day as a Sunbeam. Now, don't get me wrong, I am NOT one of those mothers who would take my camera to church to take pictures of his first day as a Sunbeam. However, the Primary President asked me to bring my camera yesterday so that we could take a picture of our whole primary (we send out Books of Mormon with our picture and testimony to the missionaries serving from our ward when the kids fill up a jar full of cotton balls. They get to put a cotton ball in the jar when they bring their scriptures to primary.) Anyway, when Ian came back from class he came marching into primary with this great crown on with the big feather sticking out of it. The kids each decorated their own, and his was the only one with this lovely feather. Everyone was kind of chuckling and I couldn't resist getting a picture. I had him follow me out to the hall for a second and I snapped this little gem. I love it. My baby is growing up.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam
Yesterday was Ian's first day as a Sunbeam. Now, don't get me wrong, I am NOT one of those mothers who would take my camera to church to take pictures of his first day as a Sunbeam. However, the Primary President asked me to bring my camera yesterday so that we could take a picture of our whole primary (we send out Books of Mormon with our picture and testimony to the missionaries serving from our ward when the kids fill up a jar full of cotton balls. They get to put a cotton ball in the jar when they bring their scriptures to primary.) Anyway, when Ian came back from class he came marching into primary with this great crown on with the big feather sticking out of it. The kids each decorated their own, and his was the only one with this lovely feather. Everyone was kind of chuckling and I couldn't resist getting a picture. I had him follow me out to the hall for a second and I snapped this little gem. I love it. My baby is growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Katie's first day as a sunbeam was yesterday too! I loved being in primary to watch her. So sad, but so fun!
Post a Comment