Friday, February 13, 2009

20 Reasons I Love Jason

1. Where did we meet?
On a blind date. Thanks Marie for setting us up.
2. How long did you date before you were married?
Including our engagement it was almost exactly two years.
3. How long have you been married?
This coming June it will be 10 years!
4. What does he do that surprises you?
I'm amazed that there are circumstances in his life where he can be on time to something. :)
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
I've always like how blue his eyes are. I always wished we'd have at least one kid with his blue eyes, but it hasn't happened yet.
6. What is his best quality?
Depending on the situation he is very determined. He is also very cautious (concerned for others safety and well-being.)
7. What is his nickname for you?
Mar
8. What is his favorite food?
chocolate chip cookies
9. What is his favorite sport?
Track and Field, of course!
10. When and where was your first kiss?
I think it was on New Year's Eve at my apartment (I'd have to consult the old journal to be sure)
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
We like to watch The Office and 30 Rock, we also like to rent movies, and play Wii. When the weather is good we like to be outside. He'd probably love it if I went for a jog with him.
12. Do you have any children?
Everybody reading this already knows we have a girl and a boy.
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
Well, running isn't a hidden talent, but he is very good at it. He's also a fantastic artist. Too bad that as life has become more busy and complicated the only art he does now is graphic art. He is a great painter and sketch artist. He's also a pretty good photographer.
14. How old is he?
33
15. Who said 'I love you' first?
Probably me, but I don't remember for sure.
16. What is his favorite music?
Morrissey, The Smiths, Radiohead, Elbow, DeVotchka, and some other less heard of stuff that I usually don't get excited about.
17. What do you admire most about him?
How hard he works at his running. Especially lately he gets up and runs every morning and again every evening. He also is very devoted to an ab workout he does and watches what he eats. He is very determined when it comes to running. This is a great quality.
18. What is his favorite color?
Not sure. I would guess blue? Maybe purple for Weber State?
19. Will he read this?
Yes, but he's never left a comment before (hint, hint!)
20. Something I've always loved about him.
I've always loved his sense of humor. He's always cracking some kind of joke, even when I don't think it is funny he always laughs anyway. In fact, he laughs harder sometimes when I don't even laugh at all. I like that. (most of the time.)

Happy Valentine's Day Jason. I love you.

Mar

2 comments:

Jenny said...

This is so sweet!

The Harvey's said...

cute! no I don't mind, I copied it from someone else!