Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Again, more Yellowstone

What do you do when your husband goes out of town for the night...scrub your house and make an elaborate dinner? Not if you're me. Jason is gone for the night and I realized, "If I didn't make the bed today, nobody would notice but me." "I can put things in gear in the morning and have things cleaned up before he gets home tomorrow." So what do I do instead...SCRAPBOOK! Yipee! So I only have a couple of more pictures from our Yellowstone trip I want to scrapbook. These ones were some of my favorite. I can't take credit for them, my brother took them. Aren't they beautiful?! These pages are mirror images (pretty much) but I really wanted to put an emphasis on the scenic pictures and bring out their color. I am really happy with them. I tried to do these on Sunday night but I worked for quite a while and wasn't happy with anything I tried. I decided to just close out the program and start over another day. The creative juices were flowing better today because they came together pretty quickly. Thanks for looking.

No comments: