Sunday, February 17, 2008
Children say it best
Alyssa and I were challenged in Primary to read the Book of Mormon this year. I have been reading the Book of Mormon and together she and I have been reading the Book of Mormon Reader (Book of Mormon Stories.) Tonight part two of A&E's "Pride and Prejudice" was on Masterpiece Theater. I absolutely love this movie. I sat down to watch it and Alyssa had lots of questions about it. Mainly she wondered if I had seen it before. I mentioned that I have this version on DVD. A few minutes later she came into the room with the Book of Mormon Stories and said to me, "Mom, you can watch this movie later on DVD, we need to sit down and read our Book of Mormon together." So I guess you can imagine what I did. I guess I will have to watch it on DVD (maybe sometime in the next couple of weeks as Jason leaves town tomorrow night for 10 days.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So sweet! Yeah for you! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Pride and Prejudice. I just finished watching it before Lee came home...remember my Sunday post? Anyways, hope all goes well while Jason is gone. Mine husband is off again this next Sunday for another week! Ugh!
Post a Comment