Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I Wish It Were Summer

Jason left this morning so of course I had to sit and scrapbook for a while since I don't feel like I have a deadline to get my housework done today. I decided to do these fourth of July pictures. I must be suffering from spring fever because these pictures of the carefree days of summer look so appealing to me. Anyway, I really struggled to do these pages. I attempted them a few days ago but I just wasn't happy with them. I tried again today and am satisfied (not sure I love them, but satisfied is the next best thing.) Oh, for the record, I don't really like this picture of myself, but I thought this page needed another picture and this was about the only other one that turned out. That's me in Jason's sunglasses, mine were broken by a certain little boy a few days before.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Now why don't you like your picture in those sunglasses???? LOL. The pages look great, especially all the twirly ribbons...it really makes it feel like the Fourth of July. Enjoy your 10 days of scrapbooking!!!!! I haven't done anything since Lee has been home, but I always have next week! P.S. Check your email.

margaret wheeler said...

Hey Mary Lee,
I love your blog! I think your pages are darling! I am so impressed with all of your creative ideas. Talk to you soon.
Margaret