The first of two. I thought I'd finally have some time to work on this tonight, but I'm too tired to finish the second page of this so for now...here's a scrapbook page from the beach at Yellowstone Lake.
Actually, believe it or not, I was the photographer on these. 90% of the Yellowstone photos were done by my brother and his wife. Jason didn't go with us on this trip and I didn't want to carry a bunch of cameras. I took our little old digital camera on this day and took these ones myself. Thanks for the compliment.
2 comments:
I love the pictures! Who was the photographer?---you or Jason?
Actually, believe it or not, I was the photographer on these. 90% of the Yellowstone photos were done by my brother and his wife. Jason didn't go with us on this trip and I didn't want to carry a bunch of cameras. I took our little old digital camera on this day and took these ones myself. Thanks for the compliment.
Post a Comment