Sunday, February 10, 2008

More Yellowstone Scrapbook pages



These are some of my favorite Yellowstone pictures. I am really happy with how these came out. These pages just came together really quickly. Hopefully I am near the end of doing all the Yellowstone stuff so I can move on to some other topics. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I really like these! I recognize the kit too. I almost bought it during their weeklong sale, but I had so many things I wanted to get, and it ended up on my "next time" list. I love the circle frames and the ripped paper edges. Everything is so nicely put together!

Angie said...

Holy cow! I love all of your scrapbooking, but I just can't stop looking at these pages--they are so wonderful (beautiful doesn't quite describe it, but amazing is closer). My goal by next January is to start doing this, so get ready to teach me!

MaryLee said...

Angie, you just say when and you'll get a personal lesson!