These are all very nice! Your creative juices were flowing today. The scenic pictures are breathtaking! Did you enhance them at all in Photoshop or were they that perfect? Your last layout is my favorite. I love the bow around the picture and the curled paper. Nice job!
Thanks Jenny. I really enjoyed working on the computer today. No, the scenic pictures are as is...no enhancements. I think that's why I really wanted to show them off. As I said in my post, I didn't take them although I wish I could say I did.
My friend sent me a link to this other blog (for the recipes), but I saw these board books that are so cheap! This girl does digital scrapbooking and then pastes her pages into the book and they look adorable. So anyway, if you wanted to make a book for your kids that would last longer, this would be fun. Again, I need to start this digital thing. Maybe I'll ask my parents for the software for my birthday--what was it again (for like the 10th time!)? Here's the link, look under the post board books:
3 comments:
These are all very nice! Your creative juices were flowing today. The scenic pictures are breathtaking! Did you enhance them at all in Photoshop or were they that perfect? Your last layout is my favorite. I love the bow around the picture and the curled paper. Nice job!
Thanks Jenny. I really enjoyed working on the computer today. No, the scenic pictures are as is...no enhancements. I think that's why I really wanted to show them off. As I said in my post, I didn't take them although I wish I could say I did.
Mary Lee,
My friend sent me a link to this other blog (for the recipes), but I saw these board books that are so cheap! This girl does digital scrapbooking and then pastes her pages into the book and they look adorable. So anyway, if you wanted to make a book for your kids that would last longer, this would be fun. Again, I need to start this digital thing. Maybe I'll ask my parents for the software for my birthday--what was it again (for like the 10th time!)? Here's the link, look under the post board books:
http://craftingchicks.blogspot.com/
Angie
Post a Comment