Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sleepy Ian

So I've decided I may post a lot on this blog while Jason is gone. I won't be able to talk to him (as I stated in my last post) but I want to remember all the little things I would have told him if I could talk to him. So I must apologize if all the little things I post bore anyone who reads this.

Today I went to lunch with a friend. We didn't return home until around 3:00. I thought it was too late to give Ian a nap and I kind of wanted him to go to bed early so I could watch TV tonight. While I was upstairs cleaning up the kitchen just now, I realized he was kind of quiet. I went downstairs only to find him in the recliner asleep. Next to him was a large picture frame with our engagement picture in it. It had been on the ledge above the couch. I just have to smile to think of him looking at our picture as he fell asleep. Now...do I wake him and risk a cranky toddler so I can put him to bed early or do I let him sleep? Good question.

No comments: