
I've been busy on the computer today. I made my first e-newsletter for our primary and I completed one scrapbook page. Our primary has gone hi-tech. We thought it would be nice to have a monthly newsletter to let the parents know what the kids are learning about each month, inform them of upcoming events, and offer ideas for Family Home Evening. However, our budget did not support making copies every month. So instead we got email addresses from the parents and we are sending an e-newsletter! I'm pretty pleased with my first one.Secondly, I finally sat down and did another scrapbook page. I don't love it. I have really struggled with this
one. I already did a scrapbook page with Alyssa's dance photos, but I didn't like it. I decided to try again today. I like it better but I don't love it. I'm posting it anyway. Jenny and I used to email each other pages when they were complete. I enjoyed looking at hers. She has started posting hers in her blog and encouraged me to do the same. Maybe nobody else cares to see them, but I am mostly doing this for me and Jenny. If anyone else cares to look then I'm ok with that. Maybe I'll like it more when I finish the rest of her dance pictures tomorrow.I also have to mention that I did all this today and still managed to keep my house up. Yesterday I worked like crazy getting the house picked up and the laundry started. I have manged to keep up on little messes, tend to the children, and fold/put away most of the laundry (some is still in the washer/dryer.) Not bad as the computer can distract me from my housework (it doesn't take much to distract me from housework.)
One more note, in the posted images I have erased names to protect privacy.
2 comments:
Your e-newsletter looks awesome! I am totally impressed!
The newsletter is wonderful! Can you email it to me every month? I like the ideas. Where do you get the FHE idea from?
Your page looks great! I don't know why you don't like it. I think you did an awesome job and everything goes together really well. Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment