So I've decided to run a half-marathon in May. Sounds crazy, I know. My cousin called me in December and asked me if I wanted to do one with her. My first reaction was NO, but I told her I would think about it. After putting some thought into it, I decided it might be a great thing to accomplish. If I lose a few pounds and get in shape along the way then I might be motivated to do it.
So far I have actually kept up with a workout routine. Jason makes a great personal trainer and he has told me what I need to do this week. So far so good. He said we'll increase what I have to do next week though. Yikes. I'm a little worried, but I am committed.
2 comments:
Yeah! I am proud of you! I wish I had your motivation. Running is just not for me! My cousin who lives in Draper is also preparing for a half marathon. She has a countdown on her blog. You should do that too to keep you motivated. Good luck!
Are you doing the Ogden 1/2 Marathon? It is so pretty so I hope you are. It's a great accomplishment and if I finished one anyone can (literally!).
Post a Comment