Ok, so I guess Jenny "tagged" me that I have to complete this little survey. The rules of this little game are:
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (I don't really have anyone else with a blog, so therfore, I will not be completing this part of the "game".)
10 Years Ago: I was dating Jason and wondering when we were ever going to get engaged. Luckily it worked out and we were engaged by the end of the year.
5 Things On My To Do List Tomorrow: 1. Go to work tomorrow, all day, selling brides their wedding dresses. 2. Go to dinner with friends (I can't think of 5 things because I'll be at work all day. Any other day and I could think of a million things.)
Snacks I enjoy... Chips and candy and Root Beer (I'd prefer to have a root beer over any other kind of soft drink.) Yep, I like junk food.
What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire? I would buy a family car. I would love to have the yard landscaped and have either a garage/carport and nice shed added. Gee, for that matter if I were made a billionaire I would buy two cars and a whole new house. Not to mention a really great wardrobe with a ton of really great shoes.
3 Of My Bad Habits: 1. I leave the milk out. 2. Slouching 3. I have a messy car.
5 places I have lived: 1. Salt Lake City, Utah 2. Highland, Utah 3. Ogden, Utah (in several places) 4. Holladay, Utah 5. Roy, Utah (yep, I haven't gone too far, have I?)
5 Jobs that I have had: 1. During High School I approached the owner of a tiny little craft store in American Fork and told her I wanted to work at her store. She wasn't hiring, but was impressed that I was so forward so she hired me anyway. I did little odd and ends for her and now that I think about it I was hardly paid anything, but I thought it was pretty cool at the time. I also approached my MiaMaid advisor that same summer and offered to mow their lawn since it was like two feet tall in the back yard. I mowed their lawn every week that summer. The first time I mowed the back it took all day because it was so long. It was also infested with grasshoppers so they were jumping all around me (I'm sure it was quite a site because any time one of them jumped on or near me I would scream and run.) Other jobs: Hogi Yogi, deli clerk, Christmas gift wrapper at ZCMI, grunt for the Nursing Department at WSU, Research Manager at Northwest Research, school teacher, substitute teacher, bridal shop employee. (not to mention the obvious non-paid job, mother.)
Things people don't know about me: I can't think of anything. I may have to come back to this one in a different post. I'm sure there's something, I just can't think right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment