
So I tried this recipe last week and liked it so much that I made it for dinner twice. I didn't add the peanuts and next time I think I would add some other vegetables. I thought this was really easy and quite delicious. My family also ate it (Alyssa and Ian mostly just ate the chicken, but that's pretty good for them) which makes anything a winner at our house.
Speedy Chicken Stir Fry
Prep Time:
10 min
Speedy Chicken Stir Fry
Prep Time:
10 min
Total Time:
25 min
25 min
Makes:
4 servings, 2 cups each
4 servings, 2 cups each
8 oz. angel hair pasta (capellini), uncooked
2 cups small broccoli florets
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1/2 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/4 tsp. each: ground ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper
1/3 cup chopped PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts
COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time.
MEANWHILE, spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 6 to 8 min. or until cooked through, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper; cook 1 min., stirring occasionally.
DRAIN pasta mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon evenly into four serving bowls; sprinkle with the peanuts.
2 comments:
Sounds good and easy! I can't wait to try it! I wonder if my kids will eat it???
It sounds good. I love recipes that are simple, but easy and healthy. I tried something similar, but kind of italian. It had angel hair noodles, whatever veggies you like (we used broccoli & mushrooms), chicken and alfredo sauce. Combine it all and top it with fresh tomatoes
Post a Comment