Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lake Butte Overlook

These are just some more pages for the scrapbook from our trip to Yellowstone last July. Finally, I got an hour to sit down and do a little of my hobby (as opposed to more housework.)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Yeah you finally got to scrapbook! They look great...as always. I love the pics, especially the scenery one. Are you feeling better?

MaryLee said...

Yes, I think we are back to normal life (except the big ugly black boot I'm wearing on my left foot.) Back to school, work, housework, primary, you name it. Hopefully the boot/cast thing comes off next week and then I will really feel back to normal.

Jenny said...

Hi MaryLee! You have been tagged, so visit my blog to see the rules of the game!

Angie said...

I love your comments on your scrapbook page...what a wonderful memory to have recorded. I am working on doing more journaling--I love your ideas!