Well, I had more time tonight so I decided to try and finish it. It's done for now. There's something about these pages I'm not completely happy with. I can't quite figure out what it is or how to fix it. That's ok. That's the great thing about Photoshop, it's not permanent. I can make adjustments later (at least until I have it printed.) I do have to say though, I love these pictures of Alyssa in her costume with her grandparents. Thanks for looking.
1 comment:
The pics are adorable and priceless! I think the layout looks good. My only suggest is to maybe change the white frame around the pics? The pics are so light and most of the background paper is light, so it seems to need something around the pictures to draw your eye to them more. Good job! I love looking at them!
Post a Comment